Job Seeker Benefits
Resources for Success
The current economy and increasing role of social media have raised employer’s expectations for a job candidate. You need help to land the job and to then hit the ground running on your first day of work. It’s not enough to be qualified. PRSA Jobcenter can help you at all levels of your career.
- Post a resume for free (upload as Word, PDF or LinkedIn profile).
- Explore 1,000+ communications and public relations job postings.
- Create a detailed, anonymous candidate profile.
- Find job opportunities immediately via emailed job alerts.
- Locate entry-level jobs easily below the “states” field on the “View Jobs” page.
- Sign up for a job feed.
- Obtain tips on job hunting.
- Read articles, blogs and PRSSA content on resumes and cover letters.
- View excerpts from Spring Associate’s public relations salary report for agencies and corporate communications.
- Review Sandy Charet's "job search checklist."
- Access the “Ask the Experts” electronic forum.
- Use our Mentor Match services for expert career advice.
- Pose questions to PRSA mentors regarding:
- What to say and not say in interviews.
- How to respond to salary requirement queries.
- What to do if submitting resumes but not getting interviews.
- Learn about other PRSA tools to propel your career.