New Professionals Section Resources
Put your career on the fast track during the first three years by joining the New Professionals Section. Take advantage of our career guidance, mentoring and professional development resources. For more information or to submit an article to our newsletter, send an email to Section Chair Nick Lucido.
- Mentor Progam Connect with a senior public relations practitioner for advice on best practices and your own professional development.
- PRSA Jobcenter Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program.
- Online Discussion Forum Connect with other New Professionals in the Section’s online discussion forum, and discover an active online community where members can share tactics and tools or get advice from peers.
- Members-only Directory Make contacts that you can turn to in the years ahead with the New Professionals Member Directory.
- Facebook Put a face to a name with our New Professionals Section Facebook group.
- LinkedIn Link up with other members in the New Professionals Section. See what topics and trends your peers are currently discussing.
- Twitter We're tweeting the latest industry news & events for New Professionals.
- Blogs Find the latest tips and Section news on the prnewpros blog. Also, catch up with Section pros as they blog about the latest trends and topics on the comPRehension blog.