PRSA Leadership Recruitment Process for 2019 PRSA Board of Directors
Details about application procedures are available in the following documents, which interested applicants should carefully review.
- Eligibility and available 2019 Board of Directors positions (including desirable skills and characteristics)
- Recruitment process timetable for officer and director applicants. Submission deadline for both officer and director applications is Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
- General Responsibilities and liaison duties of PRSA Board of Directors
To learn more about the estimated investment of time and out-of pocket expenses for PRSA Board members and the 2018 Nominating Committee members please go the Leadership Recruitment community in MyPRSA. If you do not have your MyPRSA login or password readily available, you may contact PRSA’s help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructions on how to submit comments on behalf of officer and director applicants.
- PRSA Bylaws
- PRSA Strategic Plan 2017-2019
- 2018 PRSA National Board of Directors
For questions about the process, please contact Donna Jonas at PRSA Headquarters at (212) 460-1403 or email@example.com.
Please note that both the PRSA Board of Directors and the Nominating Committee deliberations are confidential. Each board member and committee member signs a confidentiality pledge and agrees that no information about the discussions, deliberations, decisions or votes can be disclosed at any time.