One of the best way to land a job is to go out and network with professionals and share information.
Networking can be done, in person, online, social media and at events.
Check out the latest Networking tricks to help get you started:
Looking for a community of PR and Communications Professionals? Join PRSA to get connected with a local Chapter or Special Interest Section.
Upcoming Networking Opportunities
2019 Section Conferences
- April 10–12: Counselors to Higher Education (CHE) 2019 Senior Summit, Washington D.C.
- April 24–26: Health Academy 2019 Conference, Phoenix
- May 5–7: Counselors Academy2019 Conference, St. Pete Beach, Fla.
- May 15–17: Employee Communications Connect ’19 Conference, Phoenix
- June 7–8: Public Affairs and Government (PAG) 2019 Summit, Detroit
- June 16–19: Travel and Tourism 2019 Conference, Philadelphia
- June 27–29: Corporate Communications 2019 Conference, New York
2019 International Conference
More information to come soon.