Why Should You Join the Public Affairs and Government Section?
The Public Affairs and Government (PAG) Section is made up of more than 1,000 communication and public relations practitioners who serve all levels of government and branches of the military, as well as those at counseling firms, corporations and associations who are responsible for communicating with various audiences on public policy or public safety issues.
Through in-person and virtual opportunities, newsletters and more, the PAG Section offers training and resources to help you to increase your skills and make new contacts to build your career as a public affairs/government professional.
To become a member of the Public Affairs and Government Section, you must be a member of PRSA and pay an additional annual fee of $60.
Don’t Miss Out!
2018 Public Affairs and Government Summit
June 14-16, 2018 | Kansas City, MO
Who Are Our Members?
PAG is made up of more than 1,000 industry professionals who serve in public affairs roles for:
- City Governments
- County Governments
- Development Organizations
- Environmental Organizations
- Federal Departments and Agencies
- Hospitals and Hospital Associations
- Insurance Companies
- Public Utilities
- State Governments
- Trade Associations
- Transportation Organizations
Resources for Members
- Meet Your PAG Section Leadership
- PAG MyPRSA online community and resource library
- December 2017 Newsletter
- How the City of Mesa Doubled its Facebook Likes and Got Serious About Social Media
- 2017 Silicon Valley Flood Disaster: A Case Study in Crisis Communications
- Public Opinion Research: Is It Still Relevant and Why?
- Planning and Implementing Strategic Communications
- Online Influencer and Stakeholder Mapping
Join the conversation at @PRSAPubAffairs using hashtag #pagprsa.