College of Fellows
The PRSA College of Fellows, celebrating its 30th Anniversary, is the gold standard of the world’s largest association of PR professionals. It is an active, honorary organization comprised of more than 350 senior practitioners and educators, each of whom has left a significant footprint on the public relations profession. A rigorous peer review process has singled out these professionals to be among the ‘best of the best.’ Election to the College is considered the pinnacle of one’s professional’s career.
30th Anniversary Induction Dinner and Ceremony
Willingness to Serve
Are you ready for College Leadership? Download the 2019 Willingness to Serve form and return per the contained instructions to start your journey towards leadership in the College of Fellows! Deadline is June 21st at 5:00 PM.
If you have at least 240 months’ experience in public relations, are accredited and believe you are leaving a footprint in the public relations profession, please consider joining the PRSA College of Fellows. Applications are due on the first Thursday in May each year. The process takes some time. PRSA encourages you to begin the process much earlier. Consider having a GoodFellow coach you through the process.
To become a Fellow, current, accredited PRSA members must fulfill the following criteria:
- Minimum of 240 months’ public relations experience, completed by January 1st of the year in which one applies.
- Demonstrated superior professional capability in the practice/teaching of public relations.
- Advanced the profession.
- Contributed to the profession or the community through service and leadership.
- Served as a role model in the profession and the community.
New members of the PRSA College of Fellow are chosen each summer following a rigorous application process. They are subject to all requirements of PRSA and the Code of Ethics, as well as the higher standards set forth in the College of Fellows Standards of Excellence. 2019 applications are due by 5:00 PM EST on May 2nd, 2019.
- Find your colleagues within myPRSA.
- Officers and Committee Chairs: Connect with your area of interest.
- The 4-Minute Fellow presentation: A concise presentation prepared to allow members of the College of Fellows to briefly explain the College and its purpose, and to remind PRSA members to learn more, consider applying and/or plan to apply as a continuation of PRSA involvement.
#PRSAFellows #Fellows30 #InspireOthers #AspireHigher