To provide exceptional service to our members by enhancing their education, broadening their professional network and helping launch their careers after graduation.
PRSSA aspires to advance the public relations profession by developing ethically responsible pre-professionals who champion diversity, strive for an outstanding education and advocate for the profession.
- Build a more robust and engaged community of public relations pre-professionals.
- Grow the Society in numbers and in areas such as diversity, creativity and level of involvement.
- Recruit new universities and reinvigorate existing Chapters.
- Maintain PRSSA’s reputation as the foremost organization for pre-professional students interested in public relations and related fields.
- Encourage the pursuit of lifelong learning.
- Provide superior leadership training to all members and enhance professional growth with meaningful experiences both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Act as thoughtful leaders for the education and future of the profession.
- Keep pace with the quickly evolving nature of the profession and be innovative in advancing the Society.
- Lead the industry in ethics and diversity initiatives.
- Give back to local communities and professional organizations.
- Engage in pro-bono work through Student-run Firms and Chapters.
- Be an asset to members throughout their educational journey and beyond.
- Be approachable, honest and fair.
- Provide members with national, regional and local opportunities to network, share ideas and grow professionally.