- Nov. 19, 2021: Lessons From the Past that Shape Our Future
PRSA has partnered with Ragan for Comms Week and is excited to host live interviews with past PRSSA National Presidents.
- Understanding the Importance of Mentorship(s) and Navigating Virtual Mentorship(s) – Held March 4, 2021
- Code Switching: Building Resilience Amid Workplace Challenges – Held Feb. 18, 2021
- Love Yourself, Love your Career: The Balance Between Social Media and Mental Health – Held Feb. 8, 2021
- Managing Your Firm During Covid-19 – Held Jan. 12, 2021
- Beginning Your Career During Uncertain Times – Held Sept. 29, 2020
Sponsored by George Washington University
- How to Grow Your Brand and Network Exponentially with LinkedIn – Held Aug. 25, 2020
PRSA offers webinars on diverse topics throughout the year. Find the public relations and communications training courses you’re interested in on the PRSA Calendar of Events. As a PRSSA member, you have complimentary access to the webinars below, other webinars may be purchased.
- Brand Reputation & Crisis Management – Held Oct. 5, 2021
- Navigating the New Normal of Communications in the ’20s … and Beyond – Held Sept. 2, 2021
- Videos That Stop the Scroll! – Held March 25, 2021
- The Power of Storytelling in Leader Communication – Held Dec. 10, 2020
- Getting It Right: Diversity and Inclusion in LGBTQ and Latinx Communications – Held Nov. 12, 2020
- Power in the Palm of Your Hand: Creating Pro Videos With Your Smartphone – Held July 23, 2020
- Selling the Sizzle: How Brands (Including You) Can Become Notable and Quotable – Held May 12, 2020
- Now everything’s different… and how that could make you a stronger, more impactful PR professional – Held May 7, 2020
- Managing Communications in a Time of Crisis: Learnings From the Impact of Covid-19 – Held April 30, 2020
- How to Write During Covid-19 – Held April 7, 2020
- Digital Communications During COVID-19 – Held March 27, 2020
- Internal Communications During COVID-19 – Held March 26, 2020
- External Communications During COVID-19 – Held March 25, 2020
- Communicating in a Time of COVID-19 – Held March 19, 2020
- The Art of Managing Workplace Conflict – Held March 17, 2020
PRSA is proud to present Diverse Dialogues, a series of conversations with leaders in the profession about Diversity and Inclusion and the way forward.
Through Diverse Dialogues, we bring together leaders and experts in Diversity and Inclusion to share insights and best practices to guide communications professionals in having critical conversations to enable real change.
PRSA Storytellers: Inspiration, Information, Issues
These PRSA Storytellers webinars is a series that will focus on relevant and timely topics, emerging issues and concerns in communication, developments in the profession, our community and more.
These webinars, podcasts and dynamic programs are designed to deliver thought leadership and keep you up to date on the state of our profession, as well as the current and future business environment.
Life After College Webinar Series
These webinars for seniors, led by Ray Kotcher, Fellow PRSA, professor, Boston University College of Communications, will educate public relations pre-professionals on the subjects that matter most to them.
- Ray Kotcher, Fellow PRSA and Andy Polansky – Held March 28, 2019 (Facebook Live)
- Brandi Boatner and Andrew McCaskill, APR – Held Nov. 29, 2019 (Facebook Live)
- Bill Heyman – Held Feb. 6, 2018 (Facebook Live)
- Elise Mitchell, APR, Fellow PRSA – Held Sept. 28, 2017 (Facebook Live)
- Ron Culp, Fellow PRSA – Held April 5, 2017 (On-Demand)
- Jeffrey Selingo – Held Sept. 21, 2016 (On-Demand)
Webinars at Chapter Meetings
Webinars can be a useful source of programming for your Chapter’s meetings, particularly if your Chapter does not have a PRSA Chapter close by. Purchase one registration and use a speaker phone and projector to allow your entire Chapter to participate.
Listen Now or Later
Enjoy the flexibility of listening to a webinar whenever it is convenient for you by accessing the play-back option. Your registration confirmation, sent via email, includes access to the free play-back.
See the PRSA Calendar of Events to find upcoming webinars, and click on the individual events to register online.