If you are a student at a school without a PRSSA Chapter, the PRSSA Affiliate program allows you access to many of the Society’s benefits including:
- Access to the Internship Center, PRSSA’s internships database, as well as the PRSA Jobcenter.
- PRSSA scholarships and awards.
- The opportunity to attend PRSSA National events at a discounted registration rate.
- The ability to read and write for PRSSA’s national blog, Progressions, and the opportunity to receive PRSA’s monthly newspaper, Strategies & Tactics.
- Connect with the PRSSA National Facebook page, follow the @PRSSANational Twitter account and all other PRSSA and PRSA social media sites.
- Access to two handbooks on public relations education, “Student Guide” and “The Professional Bond.”
Becoming an Affiliate for one year costs $65 and you can sign up at any time by submitting an application by fax, email or mail.