National Leadership Recruitment Process for the 2020 PRSA Board of Directors
Information for PRSA Board of Directors and Officer Positions
- Eligibility and Available 2020 Board of Directors Positions.
- Process Timetable for Officer and Director Applicants.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Board Members.
- Board of Directors Liaison Duties.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Officers.
- Estimated Investment of Time and Out-Of-Pocket Expenses for PRSA Board Members.
Comment Letters on Behalf of Applicants
Beginning Monday, May 6, both the PRSA Board of Directors and Nominating Committee will begin to accept comments on behalf of applicants. This process will remain open until Tuesday, May 28. Learn more about submitting comments.
- PRSA Bylaws.
- PRSA Strategic Operating Plan.
- PRSA 2019 National Committees/Task Forces.
- PRSA 2019 Nominating Committee Members.
- PRSA 2019 National Board of Directors.
For questions about the process, please contact Donna Jonas at PRSA Headquarters at (212) 460-1403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that both the PRSA Board of Directors and the Nominating Committee deliberations are confidential. Each board member and committee member signs a confidentiality pledge and agrees that no information about the discussions, deliberations, decisions or votes can be disclosed at any time.