PRSA members receive exclusive benefits including publications, professional development and networking opportunities.
- Receive Issues & Trends, a daily email, sent to your inbox every morning with the latest headlines, updates and relevant industry information
- Read Strategies & Tactics, PRSA’s monthly newspaper, for how-to articles, career advice and PR trends
- Find more professional development opportunities and thought leadership on the PRsay blog
- Attend the International Conference to engage with 3,000 public relations and communication professionals and students
- Access contact info for colleagues in our searchable database exclusively for PRSA members
- Ask questions, exchange ideas, get inspiration and share useful resources with fellow PRSA members in our private online community
- Enjoy exclusive discounts at Office Depot, ADP, Hotels & more
- A 20% discount on one single-user subscription to AP Stylebook Online each year.
- Access the business insurance discount program from Gallagher Affinity
- Receive car rental discounts on Zipcar, Budget, and Avis
- Qualify for business discounts through UPS®
- Take advantage of personal and corporate relocation service discounts
If you're a member log-in to access member discounts.