To advance your professional interests, participate in Professional Interest Sections, communities focused on your area of expertise.
Specialized content and networking opportunities provide membership benefits, such as an exclusive online community, newsletters, training and in-person annual events.
Current PRSA members can add a Professional Interest Section membership to their existing PRSA membership for a nominal fee.
If you are already a PRSA member and looking to join a Section mid-year, please call the Member Services department at (212) 460-1400.
- Association/Nonprofit Section
- Banking and Finance Section
- Corporate Communications Section
- Counselors Academy
- Counselors to Higher Education Section
- Educators Academy Section
- Employee Communications Section
- Entertainment and Sports Section
- Health Academy Section
- Independent Practitioners Alliance Section
- New Professionals Section
- Public Affairs and Government Section
- Technology Section
- Travel and Tourism Section