PRSSA Welcomes Newest Chapter at Fairfield University
Sep. 28, 2020It marks the sixth school in Connecticut to be affiliated with PRSSA.
Public Relations Student Society of America Announces National Competition to Promote Civility in Public Discourse
Sep. 15, 2020Participants will work with leaders from across PRSA to engage the public relations industry as the key catalyst in improving public discourse.
PRSA Responds to Reports of PR Staffing Changes at FDA
Aug. 28, 2020In response to news reports associated with the termination of an FDA spokesperson and PR consultant related to misinformation addressing convalescent plasma therapy, T. Garland Stansell, APR, PRSA’s 2020 Chair, issued the following statement.
Ellen Greene Honored as Strategic Counselor and Mentor in Health Care Communications
Aug. 24, 2020A mentor and leader in health care public relations, she was honored by the PRSA Health Academy as the recipient of the 2020 Excellence in Public Relations Award.
PRSA Welcomes 15 New Members into Its College of Fellows in 2020
Aug. 6, 2020They join more than 350 senior professionals and educators, each of whom has left a significant footprint on the public relations profession.
PRSA Announces 2021 Officer and Board of Directors Nominees
Aug. 4, 2020Delegates of the membership will vote on the nominees and any petitioning candidates at the annual PRSA Leadership Assembly scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 5.
In the News
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising