PRSA Surpasses Fundraising Goal To Endow Multicultural Scholarship
Oct. 28, 2020PRSA announced today it has reached the $50,000 goal needed to establish the PRSA Multicultural Scholarship Endowment following a successful fundraising concert event last evening sponsored by PepsiCo.
PRSSA Establishes New Chapter at Oakwood University
Oct. 28, 2020The addition marks the 20th HBCU to join PRSSA.
PRSA Announces Winners of 2020 Silver Anvil Awards
Oct. 27, 2020PRSA presented 53 Silver Anvil Awards and 58 Awards of Excellence at a virtual ceremony held during ICON 2020.
PRSA Civility Task Force Releases White Paper
Oct. 26, 2020Modeling Civility: How Public Relations Professionals Can Restore Quality, Integrity and Inclusiveness to Civil Discourse
PRSA To Honor Members For Their Service To Communications Profession At ICON 2020
Oct. 22, 2020The awards will be presented virtually during the annual conference from Oct. 26-29
PRSA To Host Diversity & Inclusion Fundraising Concert Benefiting Multicultural Scholarship Endowment
Oct. 14, 2020The free online event on Tuesday, Oct. 27 at 7 p.m. EDT will feature musical performances by passionate, soulful and talented artists Barbara Morrison and Everette.
In the News
- The PR Week Podcast: Garland Stansell, PRSA
- How the PR industry can—and must—do more on DE&I
- How Your Company Can Fight The Never-Ending War Against Misinformation
- How Communicators Can Lead the Way on Diversity and Inclusion
- Four Tips for Managing Crisis Communications in the COVID-19 Era
Inside Higher Ed
- Tips for How Communicators Can Bond with Hispanics
- PRSA calls Tesla dissolving its PR department ‘alarming’
- PR Pros Offer Tips for Harris and Pence to Deliver Messages
- Podcast: Del Galloway: PRSA ICON 2020
PR Talk Podcast
- Two University of Miami students awarded public relations scholarships from PRSA Miami Chapter
University of Miami
- Grand Valley State University alumnae receive national public relations award from PRSSA
Grand Rapids Business Journal
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising