Felicia Blow, Brian Price To Serve As Senior Counsel to PRSA Board of Directors
Jan. 14, 2019PRSA announced that Felicia Blow, APR, and Brian Price have been selected to serve as Senior Counsel to the 2019 PRSA National Board of Directors.
PRSA CEO Joseph Truncale To Retire At End of 2019, Upon Completion of Five-Year Contract
Dec. 18, 2018The Public Relations Society of America announced today that Chief Executive Officer Joseph Truncale will retire at the end of 2019, upon fulfillment of his five-year employment agreement.
The Public Relations Society of America Welcomes Torry Burdick as Chief Marketing Officer
Dec. 10, 2018The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) announces the appointment of Torry Burdick as Chief Marketing Officer.
Entries Now Open for PRSA’s 2019 Silver and Bronze Anvil Awards
Dec. 10, 2018The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) announced today that entries are now open for its 2019 Silver and Bronze Anvil Awards.
PRSA Announces Recipients of 2018 Individual Awards
Oct. 10, 2018PRSA presented four Individual Awards during its 2018 International Conference, in Austin, TX. The Gold Anvil Award was presented to Del Galloway, APR, Fellow PRSA, VP of Communications for Wells Fargo’s Atlantic Region.
Dianne Danowski Smith Receives PRSA’s Paul M. Lund Award for Public Service
Oct. 9, 2018The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) presented Dianne Danowski Smith, APR, Fellow PRSA, with its Paul M. Lund Public Service Award.
In the News
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising