PRSA Reveals Finalists For 2019 Silver Anvil Awards
Mar. 21, 2019PRSA announced today the finalists for the 2019 Silver Anvil Awards. The Silver Anvil Awards honor outstanding strategic public relations programs.
Karen Mateo Joins PRSA as Chief Communications Officer
Feb. 26, 2019PRSA (prsa.org) announced today the appointment of Karen Mateo as Chief Communications Officer.
Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalist Bob Woodward To Be Keynote Speaker at PRSA’s 2019 International Conference in San Diego, Calif.
Feb. 20, 2019PRSA announced today that Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Bob Woodward will be the keynote speaker at the opening general session of PRSA’s 2019 International Conference, taking place Oct. 20-22 in San Diego.
PRSA’s 2020 Leadership Recruitment Process Opens
Feb. 19, 2019Nominations are now open for the 2020 PRSA (www.prsa.org) board of directors. Applications are being accepted through Thursday, April 30, 2019.
PRSA Launches New Executive Communication Online Series
Feb. 7, 2019PRSA today announced the launch of its new Executive Communication Online Series.
Felicia Blow, Brian Price To Serve As Senior Counsel to PRSA Board of Directors
Jan. 14, 2019PRSA announced that Felicia Blow, APR, and Brian Price have been selected to serve as Senior Counsel to the 2019 PRSA National Board of Directors.
In the News
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising