How to Be a Strong Leader During This Global Pandemic
Apr. 8, 2020Executives around the globe are facing a daunting task: leading their teams and organizations during the COVID-19 crisis.
PRSA Announces the Finalists for the 2020 Silver Anvil Awards
Apr. 6, 2020More than 110 campaigns across 18 categories and subcategories have been named as finalists.
How Communicators Can Help Inform the Public During the COVID-19 Crisis
Mar. 18, 2020The speed and level of misinformation and disinformation circulating in the public arena has reached “infodemic” levels.
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell on Communicating During the Coronavirus Outbreak
Mar. 6, 2020As the number of confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) increase across the country, businesses of all sizes face potential disruptions in the weeks ahead.
PRSSA Expands Global Reach with Addition of Universidad Ana G. Méndez Chapter in Puerto Rico
Mar. 3, 2020PRSSA announced today the establishment of a new Chapter at Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Gurabo Campus.
PRSA Teams with Global Alliance in Support of Global Ethics Month – February 2020
Feb. 14, 2020PRSA and Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management have partnered to promote Global Ethics Month throughout February 2020.
In the News
- How the PR industry can—and must—do more on DE&I
- How Your Company Can Fight The Never-Ending War Against Misinformation
- How Communicators Can Lead the Way on Diversity and Inclusion
- Four Tips for Managing Crisis Communications in the COVID-19 Era
Inside Higher Ed
- Tips for How Communicators Can Bond with Hispanics
- PRSA calls Tesla dissolving its PR department ‘alarming’
- PR Pros Offer Tips for Harris and Pence to Deliver Messages
- Podcast: Del Galloway: PRSA ICON 2020
PR Talk Podcast
- Two University of Miami students awarded public relations scholarships from PRSA Miami Chapter
University of Miami
- Grand Valley State University alumnae receive national public relations award from PRSSA
Grand Rapids Business Journal
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising