Statement From PRSA On 2020 Leadership Assembly
Jul. 13, 2020Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Leadership Assembly will be rescheduled for a later date in 2020 in a city to be determined.
PRSA Leadership Commits to Improvements in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Jul. 2, 2020At PRSA, we’ve found ourselves looking inward and reaching out across the full spectrum of our membership to learn more about your experiences, your struggles personally and professionally and to further understand the many concerns that are of critical importance to you.
New Jersey City University School of Business Joins PRSA MBA/Business School Program
Jun. 15, 2020As part of the program, NJCU will offer access to PRSA’s strategic communications course as part of its MBA curriculum.
PRSA Announces Winners of 2020 Bronze Anvil Awards
May. 28, 2020PRSA announced today the 2020 winners of the Bronze Anvil Awards.
DePaul University’s “The ‘A’ Team” Makes Campaign Count to Win PRSSA’s 2020 Bateman Case Study Competition
May. 18, 2020PRSSA announced today the winner and finalists of the 2020 Bateman Case Study Competition.
PRSSA Announces 2020-2021 National Committee Following First-Ever Virtual Leadership Assembly
Apr. 29, 2020PRSSA announced today the election of its 2020–2021 National Committee following its Leadership Assembly, which was held virtually on April 23 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the News
- PRSA Taps Media Exec and Hockey Mom Linda Thomas Brooks as CEO
- In a Time of National Crisis at the Capitol, Words Matter
- PRSA chair says communicators must ‘make a difference’
- PR firm leaders react to Washington unrest
- How future pros see the emergence of virtual conferences
- Elon Musk appears immune to criticism as Tesla ignores the media
- Why the Pandemic Has Increased the Need for Online Reputation Management
- Pamala Proverbs elected international delegate-at-large for PRSA
- Student organizations in Illinois State University’s School of Communication combat COVID-19 challenges
Illinois State University
- PRNEWS Announces Honorees for Top Women in PR
- What Biden’s all-women comms team means for the industry
- How future communicators are embracing DE&I in PRSSA chapters
- Illinois State University PRSSA Chapter gives students the confidence for success
- Pulitzer-Prize Winning Journalist Laurie Garrett Reiterates Dire Importance of Clear Communication Now
- The PR Week Podcast: Garland Stansell, PRSA
- How the PR industry can—and must—do more on DE&I
- How Your Company Can Fight The Never-Ending War Against Misinformation
- How Communicators Can Lead the Way on Diversity and Inclusion
- Four Tips for Managing Crisis Communications in the COVID-19 Era
Inside Higher Ed
- Tips for How Communicators Can Bond with Hispanics
- PRSA calls Tesla dissolving its PR department ‘alarming’
- PR Pros Offer Tips for Harris and Pence to Deliver Messages
- Podcast: Del Galloway: PRSA ICON 2020
PR Talk Podcast
- Two University of Miami students awarded public relations scholarships from PRSA Miami Chapter
University of Miami
- Grand Valley State University alumnae receive national public relations award from PRSSA
Grand Rapids Business Journal
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising