PRSSA Establishes New Chapters at Northwest Nazarene University, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and Texas Tech University
Jun. 11, 2019PRSSA announced that it has granted charters to Northwest Nazarene University, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, and Texas Tech University.
PRSA Announces Winners of 2019 Bronze Anvil Awards
Jun. 6, 2019PRSA Announces Winners of 2019 Bronze Anvil Awards.
PRSA Announces Winners of 2019 Silver Anvil Awards
Jun. 6, 2019PRSA announced the winners of the Silver Anvil Awards, which recognize the best public relations campaigns of the year and the highest standards of performance for the profession
Award-Winning Journalist, Author, TV and Web Host Laura Ling to be Keynote Speaker at PRSA's 2019 International Conference
May. 23, 2019Laura Ling will be a keynote speaker on Sunday, Oct. 20 at the PRSA's 2019 International Conference, taking place Oct. 20-22 in San Diego.
California State University, Long Beach Wins Top Prize In PRSSA'S 2019 Bateman Case Study Competition
May. 22, 2019PRSSA announced that California State University, Long Beach, has been selected as the first place winner of the PRSSA 2019 Bateman Case Study Competition.
PRSA’s Learning Opportunities in June Include New Behavioral Communication and PR Strategy Workshops, and a Master Class in Communication Research and Measurement
Apr. 26, 2019PRSA will offer a robust slate of professional development opportunities throughout the month of June. Highlights for the month include the launch of three in-person programs.
In the News
- How Communicators Can Lead the Way on Diversity and Inclusion
- Four Tips for Managing Crisis Communications in the COVID-19 Era
Inside Higher Ed
- Tips for How Communicators Can Bond with Hispanics
- PRSA calls Tesla dissolving its PR department ‘alarming’
- PR Pros Offer Tips for Harris and Pence to Deliver Messages
- Podcast: Del Galloway: PRSA ICON 2020
PR Talk Podcast
- Two University of Miami students awarded public relations scholarships from PRSA Miami Chapter
University of Miami
- Grand Valley State University alumnae receive national public relations award from PRSSA
Grand Rapids Business Journal
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising