Linda Thomas Brooks Named PRSA Chief Executive Officer
Jan. 11, 2021The appointment is effective on Tuesday, Jan. 19 with Thomas Brooks based in New York.
A Message from the PRSA Chair on the Events of January 6, 2021
Jan. 7, 2021We are all in a unique position, one that is more important than ever, to demonstrate leadership and serve as steady voices at a time of great imbalance.
PRSA Defends the Right of Journalists to Report the News Safely and Without Fear of Reprisal
Dec. 18, 2020PRSA supports a free, unencumbered press and stands with all journalists, especially those whose safety is at risk.
Michelle Olson, APR, PRSA Chair-elect, Honored by PRNEWS as Member of 2020 Class of Top Women in PR
Dec. 16, 2020This prestigious group represents the female trailblazers making an impact in the communications field through their innovation and leadership.
PRSA Presents its 2020 Year in Review
Dec. 9, 2020PRSA's Year in Review offers a definitive look back on a year that saw unprecedented challenges due to COVID-19 and social unrest, and many important milestones for the organization.
Felicia Blow, APR, Elected 2022 PRSA Chair
Dec. 7, 2020PRSA announced today the individuals elected to its 2021 Board of Directors. The selections were made by the delegates of the 2020 PRSA Leadership Assembly, held in a virtual format due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the News
- PRSA Taps Media Exec and Hockey Mom Linda Thomas Brooks as CEO
- In a Time of National Crisis at the Capitol, Words Matter
- PRSA chair says communicators must ‘make a difference’
- PR firm leaders react to Washington unrest
- How future pros see the emergence of virtual conferences
- Elon Musk appears immune to criticism as Tesla ignores the media
- Why the Pandemic Has Increased the Need for Online Reputation Management
- Pamala Proverbs elected international delegate-at-large for PRSA
- Student organizations in Illinois State University’s School of Communication combat COVID-19 challenges
Illinois State University
- PRNEWS Announces Honorees for Top Women in PR
- What Biden’s all-women comms team means for the industry
- How future communicators are embracing DE&I in PRSSA chapters
- Illinois State University PRSSA Chapter gives students the confidence for success
- Pulitzer-Prize Winning Journalist Laurie Garrett Reiterates Dire Importance of Clear Communication Now
- The PR Week Podcast: Garland Stansell, PRSA
- How the PR industry can—and must—do more on DE&I
- How Your Company Can Fight The Never-Ending War Against Misinformation
- How Communicators Can Lead the Way on Diversity and Inclusion
- Four Tips for Managing Crisis Communications in the COVID-19 Era
Inside Higher Ed
- Tips for How Communicators Can Bond with Hispanics
- PRSA calls Tesla dissolving its PR department ‘alarming’
- PR Pros Offer Tips for Harris and Pence to Deliver Messages
- Podcast: Del Galloway: PRSA ICON 2020
PR Talk Podcast
- Two University of Miami students awarded public relations scholarships from PRSA Miami Chapter
University of Miami
- Grand Valley State University alumnae receive national public relations award from PRSSA
Grand Rapids Business Journal
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising