PRSA Names Western District Representative to Board of Directors
Dec. 20, 2019PRSA has named Dr. Kaye Sweetser, APR+M, Fellow PRSA, to its Board of Directors to represent the Western District.
PRSA Board Member Errol Cockfield Inducted into 2019 PRNEWS PR People Hall of Fame
Dec. 16, 2019Errol Cockfield, SVP of communications at MSNBC and a member of the PRSA Board of Directors, was inducted into the PRNEWS PR People Hall of Fame on Thursday, Dec. 12 at a ceremony in Washington, D.C.
Rhoda Weiss Honored with PRSA’s Gold Anvil Award for Lifetime Achievement in Public Relations
Oct. 20, 2019PRSA presented Rhoda Weiss, Ph.D., APR, Fellow PRSA, with its Gold Anvil Award, the organization’s highest individual honor recognizing lifetime achievement in public relations, at the PRSA 2019 International Conference in San Diego.
PRSA To Recognize Members for Substantial Contributions to the Society and Public Relations Profession at 2019 International Conference
Oct. 20, 2019PRSA will present eight individual awards during the PRSA 2019 International Conference.
Michelle Olson, APR, Elected 2021 PRSA National Chair
Oct. 20, 2019PRSA announced today its 2021 National Chair and its 2020 Board of Directors.
PRSSA Continues Expansion with Most Recent Addition of Oakland University
Oct. 7, 2019PRSSA announced the establishment of a chapter at Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan.
In the News
- How Communicators Can Lead the Way on Diversity and Inclusion
- Four Tips for Managing Crisis Communications in the COVID-19 Era
Inside Higher Ed
- Tips for How Communicators Can Bond with Hispanics
- PRSA calls Tesla dissolving its PR department ‘alarming’
- PR Pros Offer Tips for Harris and Pence to Deliver Messages
- Podcast: Del Galloway: PRSA ICON 2020
PR Talk Podcast
- Two University of Miami students awarded public relations scholarships from PRSA Miami Chapter
University of Miami
- Grand Valley State University alumnae receive national public relations award from PRSSA
Grand Rapids Business Journal
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising