Mentor Connect supports opportunity and advancement for new communication professionals.
PRSA supports professionals and students by connecting them with experienced specialists who will coach, lead and advise them through Mentor Connect
Mentor Connect uses the MyPRSA platform to help PRSA and PRSSA members build connections and form mentoring relationships with each other. Mentees will use the mentor directory to find a mentor who is able to guide them towards their professional goals. Anyone can benefit from having a mentor, no matter your career stage, as long as you have the commitment to grow and desire to connect.
Both mentors and mentees will have access to dedicated MyPRSA communities to learn, share resources and knowledge, and provide feedback about their experience.When will the program launch?
- Mentor registration began on January 4, 2021.
- Mentee registration began on February 8, 2021.
- Mentees who are eligible under the pilot program criteria are able to register at any time.
- Mentors will be able to sign up beginning the week of January 4.
- Mentees will be able to sign up beginning the week of February 8.
- Mentors will be required to attend a recorded training webinar before enrolling.
Participants will be required to sign a participation agreement outlining the goals and structure of the relationship. Participants must be active PRSA or PRSSA members. An exception is given to non-members who are seeking mentoring for the APR/APR+M and are members of participating organizations.
If you’re interested in participating as a mentor or mentee, or have any questions, please contact Susan Belanich at email@example.com
Potential mentors and mentees can apply using the application forms.