PRSA Adds to Growing List of Chapters Across the Country With Addition of Western North Carolina
Oct. 3, 2019PRSA announced today that it has added Western North Carolina to its roster of more than 110 Chapters across the country.
Debra Peterson's Editorial On The Business Roundtable's Principles Of Corporate Governance
Sep. 7, 2019Debra Peterson, APR, PRSA 2019 Chair, in conjunction with PRSA’s Advocacy Committee, developed an editorial for PR News applauding the Business Roundtable’s recently issued Principles of Corporate Governance.
PRSSA and the U.S. Census Bureau Partner for the 2020 Bateman Case Study Competition
Sep. 5, 2019The Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) today announced the U.S. Census Bureau as the subject of the 2020 Bateman Case Study Competition.
PRSA Foundation Announces 2019 Student Travel Grants For PRSSA International Conference
Aug. 20, 2019The PRSA Foundation announced eight students have received grants to attend the PRSSA 2019 International Conference, taking place from October 18–22 in San Diego.
PRSA To Explore Winning Communications Strategies With Leaders From Iconic Global Brands At 2019 PRSA International Conference
Aug. 9, 2019Five top communications executives representing some of the world’s most influential companies will be featured in a keynote discussion at the PRSA 2019 International Conference, taking place Oct. 20-22 in San Diego.
PRSSA Grants Charter to Universidad del Sagrado Corazón, Establishing First University Chapter in Puerto Rico
Jul. 30, 2019PRSSA granted a charter to Universidad del Sagrado Corazón, one of the oldest, largest and most respected universities in Puerto Rico.
In the News
- How Communicators Can Lead the Way on Diversity and Inclusion
- Four Tips for Managing Crisis Communications in the COVID-19 Era
Inside Higher Ed
- Tips for How Communicators Can Bond with Hispanics
- PRSA calls Tesla dissolving its PR department ‘alarming’
- PR Pros Offer Tips for Harris and Pence to Deliver Messages
- Podcast: Del Galloway: PRSA ICON 2020
PR Talk Podcast
- Two University of Miami students awarded public relations scholarships from PRSA Miami Chapter
University of Miami
- Grand Valley State University alumnae receive national public relations award from PRSSA
Grand Rapids Business Journal
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising