PRSA Welcomes 15 New Members into Its College of Fellows in 2020
Aug. 6, 2020They join more than 350 senior professionals and educators, each of whom has left a significant footprint on the public relations profession.
PRSA Announces 2021 Officer and Board of Directors Nominees
Aug. 4, 2020Delegates of the membership will vote on the nominees and any petitioning candidates at the annual PRSA Leadership Assembly scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 5.
Authors Laurie Garrett and Nina Jankowicz Added to ICON 2020 Speaker Lineup
Aug. 4, 2020PRSA announced two additional keynote speakers to be featured at ICON 2020. Laurie Garrett and Nina Jankowicz join previously announced speakers Jon Meacham, Carolynn Johnson and Lata Nott.
PRSSA Establishes New Chapter at Adrian College
Jul. 20, 2020This marks the 10th school in the state of Michigan to be affiliated with PRSSA.
PRSA Announces ICON 2020 Virtual Conference, To Take Place October 26-29
Jul. 13, 2020As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, PRSA is launching its first fully digital gathering for professional communicators and students of the profession.
Statement From PRSA On 2020 Leadership Assembly
Jul. 13, 2020Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Leadership Assembly will be rescheduled for a later date in 2020 in a city to be determined.
In the News
- How the PR industry can—and must—do more on DE&I
- How Your Company Can Fight The Never-Ending War Against Misinformation
- How Communicators Can Lead the Way on Diversity and Inclusion
- Four Tips for Managing Crisis Communications in the COVID-19 Era
Inside Higher Ed
- Tips for How Communicators Can Bond with Hispanics
- PRSA calls Tesla dissolving its PR department ‘alarming’
- PR Pros Offer Tips for Harris and Pence to Deliver Messages
- Podcast: Del Galloway: PRSA ICON 2020
PR Talk Podcast
- Two University of Miami students awarded public relations scholarships from PRSA Miami Chapter
University of Miami
- Grand Valley State University alumnae receive national public relations award from PRSSA
Grand Rapids Business Journal
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising