Authors Laurie Garrett and Nina Jankowicz Added to ICON 2020 Speaker Lineup
Aug. 4, 2020They join previously announced speakers Jon Meacham, Carolynn Johnson and Lata Nott.
PRSSA Establishes New Chapter at Adrian College
Jul. 20, 2020This marks the 10th school in the state of Michigan to be affiliated with PRSSA.
PRSA Announces ICON 2020 Virtual Conference, To Take Place October 26-29
Jul. 13, 2020As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, PRSA is launching its first fully digital gathering for professional communicators and students of the profession.
Statement From PRSA On 2020 Leadership Assembly
Jul. 13, 2020Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 Leadership Assembly will be rescheduled for a later date in 2020 in a city to be determined.
PRSA Leadership Commits to Improvements in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Jul. 2, 2020At PRSA, we’ve found ourselves looking inward and reaching out across the full spectrum of our membership to learn more about your experiences, your struggles personally and professionally and to further understand the many concerns that are of critical importance to you.
New Jersey City University School of Business Joins PRSA MBA/Business School Program
Jun. 15, 2020As part of the program, NJCU will offer access to PRSA’s strategic communications course as part of its MBA curriculum.
In the News
- PR Pros: What Can Having a Mentor Do for You?
- How PR students see ethics as the foundation for future work
- A Message for Communicators on Ethics Month
- University of Nebraska at Omaha PRSSA Chapter receives first place at the National Organ Donation Awareness Competition
- 5 simple ways to eliminate D&I roadblocks
- How student-run firms are adapting to—and learning from—COVID-19
- Communicators Say ‘We Need to Help a Confused Country’
- California State University-Fullerton PRSSA students, graduates use PR strategies to help struggling businesses ‘Tuff It Out’
- Podcast: How Covid-19 Mobilized Public Health Communications
- PRSA Chief: Always Communicate Compassion and Civility
PRSA Chair T. Garland Stansell: In Tough Times, PR Should Be The Brand’s Conscience
How communicators can help inform the public during the COVID-19 crisis
Earned Media Rising