Corporate Communications Section
The Corporate Communications (Corp. Comm) Section is made up of nearly 1,200 public relations and communication practitioners who are responsible for external communications and serve as the voice of their organization. These Section members understand that corporate communication is changing rapidly, as technology and a 24-hour news cycle demand greater transparency with regard to everything from a corporation’s finances to its social responsibility and sustainable business practices. Members of this Section understand the unique challenges that you face and are willing to share solutions though networking opportunities, teleseminars, webinars, in-person events, resources, and an online community.
To become a member of the Corporate Communications Section you must be a member of PRSA and pay an additional fee of $65.
Who Are Our Members?
The Corporate Communications Section is comprised of nearly 1,200 public relations and communications professionals who are making valuable contributions to the organizations that they support. Some of the organizations that our Section members work for are:
- 20th Century Fox
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Green Bay Packers
- Honda North America
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Porter Novelli
- The Coca-Cola Company
Resources for Members
- Meet Your Corp. Comm. Section Leadership
- PRSA 2018 Corporate Communications Conference Handouts
- Corporate Communications MyPRSA online community and resource library
- Harness the Power of Social Media to Drive Business Results
- Upcoming Corporate Connect: Crisis Communications in a Complex and Connected World