Writing for the News With The Associated Press: Don’t Miss The AP’s Style Updates for 2022
August 18, 2022 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
AP Stylebook has been the leading reference for public-facing corporate communications for nearly 70 years. It offers professional guidelines on grammar, punctuation, definitions, rules for usage, styles for capitalization, abbreviation, spelling and numerals.
In this PRSA Learning webinar, Paula Froke, AP’s Stylebook editor, will take you through the essential writing rules for PR professionals in 2022 including:
- The top 10 AP style updates for 2022.
- Classic AP style rules that haven’t changed.
- Why you should care about what’s changing.
- Mistakes you may be making in press releases.
- How to apply AP grammar and punctuation styles to your work.
Participants will gain an understanding of the latest updates along with how to apply these to your work.