Boost Your News Writing Skills
April 17, 2024 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
Many of today’s communicators enter the field of public relations without ever having worked in a newsroom. Yet those same professionals are tasked with writing news releases, contributed articles and advertorials where news editors and reporters are the target audience and gatekeepers.
By the end of this informative, interactive webinar, participants will be able to:
- Craft high-impact news releases.
- Capture an editor’s attention quickly.
- Make their news stories easier to read and understand.
- Identify the most popular news topic among all readers.
- Understand the differences between advertorials and contributed articles.
- Know when not to send out a news announcement.