Case in Point: Redefining How Communicators Work With Journalists in the New Media Landscape
Join a New York Times reporter, top communications executive and leading national PR agency for the release of a new survey about what journalists want in today’s new landscape.
The interactive Case in Point will reveal how communicators are changing their media relations tactics in the new COVID-19 world. Learn how newsrooms have pivoted in their approaches to gathering news related to COVID-19, social justice and diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I).
This Case in Point will reveal new information to help PR and communication professionals be more successful with media coverage for their brands.
By the end of this Case in Point, participants will be able to:
- Expand their knowledge of the new media relations landscape.
- Define the key tactics needed to garner media coverage in the new environment.
- Explain how journalists’ needs have changed.
- Determine the best methods for engaging journalists.
- Understand how the results of a new survey of journalists can impact their brand’s success in getting media exposure.