The Technology Section is made up of more than 300 communication and public relations professionals who serve the dynamic, complex and specialized dimensions of technology communications.
Due to the rapid pace of product evolution, it can make it challenging for public relations professionals to keep pace. The Technology Section offers opportunities to connect with practitioners who understand your issues and are willing to share solutions. Through our annual conference, in-person and virtual networking opportunities, newsletters and other resources, we help practitioners develop public relations and management skills directly relevant to the technology industry. The Technology Section also recognizes excellence in industry reporting through our Awards for Excellence in Technology Journalism.
To become a member of the Technology Section, you must be a member of PRSA and pay an additional fee of $65.
Don’t Miss Out!
Who Are Our Members?
The Technology Section is made up of more than 300 industry professionals who are making meaningful contributions to their companies. Some of the organizations that our Section members work for are:
- Cisco Systems
- Diebold Nixdorf, Inc.
- DuPont Electronics & Communications
- Epicor Software Corp.
- FedEx Office
- GE Corporate
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics
- Texas Instruments
- Time Warner Cable / Charter Communications
- United Launch Alliance
Resources for Members
- Meet Your Technology Communications Section Leadership
- Technology MyPRSA online community and resource library
- December 2018 Newsletter
- Top Tech Tools for a Streamlined New Year
- Alexandria Industries’ Patty Hoffman, Winner of the PRSA Technology Section PR Pro of the Year Award, Describes Challenges Facing U.S. Manufacturing
- Why Communicators Should Care About “Fortnite”
The Technology Section values the support of our Platinum Sponsors, IBM and iMiller Public Relations.