Join PRSA now and receive a FREE membership to your local Chapter*!
Having access to thousands of communications professionals through PRSA is a wonderful thing, but there is also something special about being a part of something local.
Join PRSA by April 30, 2018, and you will also receive a membership to your local Chapter* for free — when you use the promo code CHAPTERS18. Click here to find your local Chapter.
Use the code CHAPTERS18 at checkout!
P.S.: Don’t delay – there won’t be another free Chapter offer until October 2018!
Why Should You Join Your Local Chapter?
The more involved you are in your profession and community, the more likely you are to be engaged in the workplace. Local PRSA Chapters provide members with knowledge, training and the opportunity for professional growth and connections.
Below are four reasons why you should join your local Chapter today:
- Be with Your People– By attending Chapter events, you get out of the office and are able to mingle with people who share your passion for PR and communications.
- Networking– Chapter members are able to connect with other members and industry experts in a variety of ways, such as in-person meetings and by building one-on-one relationships.
- You Are Not Alone –If you are an independent practitioner or work in a small communications/PR department you might not have many people around to bounce ideas off of. However you are not alone, Chapters have many members that know what you’re going through and are more than happy to give you advice and feedback.
- Career Connections –No one knows more about what is happening in the PR/communications industry with regards to career opportunities, job openings and potential future connections to advance your career than the members of your local Chapter.
What is a Chapter?
PRSA has more than 100 local groups, known as Chapters. PRSA Chapters are based on geography and are located in all 50 states, with some states having multiple Chapters. Click here to find your local Chapter.
What You Will Gain by Joining a Chapter:
- Become better known in your local public relations community
- Learn about business and career opportunities
- Engage in professional development
- Volunteer leadership opportunities
- Discounts to events (when applicable)
- Valuable industry contacts and lifelong friends
Join PRSA today to start taking advantage of your PRSA benefits, including a members-only app, a members-only online community, a daily e-newsletter featuring breaking industry headlines, a library of informative webinars, networking tools and many other resources.
If you have any questions, the PRSA Membership team would be happy to help. Feel free to call (212) 460-1400 or email Member Services.
*RESTRICTIONS: Offer is not valid for current members, renewing members, PRSSA Graduates, Graduate Students, Associate Members, Associate Members 1 or Associate Members 2. Refer to https://www.prsa.org/membership/membership-categories for details.