The Association/Nonprofit (ANP) Section is made up of more than 800 communicators in nonprofits, associations and other mission-driven organizations who are responsible for many communication roles not often found in the corporate world such as fundraising, advocacy and member recruitment and retention. This is your opportunity to connect with your fellow association/nonprofit practitioners who understand the unique challenges that your organization faces and are willing to share solutions.
This Section helps its members by providing networking opportunities, teleseminars, webinars, in-person events, resources, and an online community.
To become a member of the Association/Nonprofit Section you must be a member of PRSA and pay an additional fee of $65.
Don’t Miss Out!
Who Are Our Members?
The Association/Nonprofit Section is comprised of more than 800 public relations and communications professionals who are making valuable contributions to the nonprofit organizations that they support. Some of the organizations that our Section members represent are:
- American Heart Association
- American Nurses Association
- Boy Scouts of America
- Children’s Hospital Association
- Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- Edison Electric Institute
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Goodwill Industries
- Habitat for Humanity International
- National Association of Realtors
- San Diego Zoo Global
- The American Red Cross
- The Pew Charitable Trusts
- The Salvation Army
- United Way Worldwide
- Wounded Warrior Project
Resources for Members
- Meet Your ANP Section Leadership
- Association/Nonprofit MyPRSA online community and resource library
- Resources/Tips: Who Needs Marie Condo Anyways?
- Thinking Bigger: How We “Rose” to The Top of the Media Landscape
- Tips for Improving Your Donor Communications
- The New Storytelling: How To Connect with Audiences Through Strategic Content and Fresh Tactics