Why Should You Join the Entertainment and Sports Section?
The Entertainment and Sports Section is made up of more than 200 communication and public relations professionals who work in the high-profile worlds of sports and entertainment. Members of this Section face unique challenges, which is why the Entertainment and Sports Section offers great opportunities to connect with peers who understand your issues and are willing to share solutions. Through in-person and virtual networking events, newsletters and other resources, the Section helps practitioners develop public relations and management skills directly relevant to their entertainment and sports environments.
To become a member of the Entertainment and Sports Section you must be a member of PRSA and pay an additional fee of $60.
Don’t Miss Out!
What Sports PR Can Teach Us About Community Relations, Branding and Strategic Alliances
Section Webinar | Dec. 12 | 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT
Who Are Our Members?
The Entertainment and Sports Section is made up of more than 200 industry professionals who are making meaningful contributions to their companies. Some of the organizations that our Section members work for are:
- 20th Century Fox
- Academy of Television Arts & Science
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Creative Artists Agency
- Los Angeles Clippers
- NBC Universal
- Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Sony Computer Entertainment America
- Texas Rangers Baseball Club
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- USA Network
- Walt Disney World Resort
Resources for Members
- Meet Your Ent. & Sports Section Leadership
- Ent. & Sports MyPRSA online community and resource library
- September 2018 Newsletter
- Keeping the Conversation Going After the Campaign is Over
- Events & Viral Media: Creating Glorious Accidents on Purpose
- The Power of the PR/Legal Relationship in High Profile Crisis Situations
Join the conversation at @PRSAEntSports.