Seeing Around Corners: Trends and Events That Public Relations Professionals Should Keep Their Eyes on in 2022
February 10, 2022 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
In this one-hour webinar, public relations pro and futurist Stephen Dupont, APR, Fellow PRSA, shares his insights about what’s around the corner for PR and communications professionals in 2022.
Applying a futurist mindset, Dupont will explore key trends and upcoming events that public relations professionals should consider keeping a careful watch on within the next 12–18 months. Some of these trends and events may directly or indirectly affect the communications work you do for your clients or the organization you represent. The intent of this webinar is to draw your awareness to potential trends and events to help you proactively plan communications strategies and tactics.
Possible trends and events that may be covered in this webinar include:
- The end of the COVID-19 pandemic or another year of emerging variants?
- Will the Metaverse really happen?
- Another polarizing election season ahead.
- Taking a stand on being associated with certain companies/organizations.
- Impact of potential landmark SCOTUS decisions.
- New landscape ahead for return to in-person workplaces.
- Getting real about climate change and the electrification of everything.
- Welcome to the age of resilience.
- China: potential conflict, Winter Olympics, supply chain woes.
- Queen Elizabeth’s Platinum Jubilee celebration.
- Another year of rising home sales?
By participating in this webinar, you will learn about:
- Trends and events that will inform your work as a public relations professional.
- Actions you should take now to prepare for future changes.
- How to prepare for these changes and remain nimble in the coming months and years.