Storytelling Certificate Program
Oct. 5–Nov. 9, Wednesdays from 3–4:30 p.m. ET
Today it is more important than ever for your brand’s stories to stand out. With 500 hours of content uploaded on YouTube in just one minute in 2021, it can be a challenge to make your story stand out and reach its target audience.
The Storytelling Certificate Program will be led by an industry recognized expert, Lisa Arledge Powell, and will feature guest speakers who can provide in-depth and real-world examples of storytelling. Along with Lisa, the guest speakers will present case studies of how they applied specific concepts.
This professional development offering is designed as a live, online program of six modules and will launch on Oct. 5, 2022, and run through Nov. 9, 2022, airing each consecutive Wednesday from 3–4:30 p.m. ET.
All modules will be recorded so that participants can (re)listen or review them after the live date in preparation for the final exam. Additionally, participants will be given access to Storytelling Certificate Program online community, an exclusive forum offering private access and interactive dialogue with other course participants.
After successfully completing and passing the 18-question, multiple-choice test at the end of the certificate program, registrants will be awarded a certificate of completion.
This certificate program is designed for:
- PR and communication professionals.
- Professionals who are responsible for corporate reputation.
- Professionals responsible for managing a social media team.
- Professionals creating content for their brands.
- Professionals charged with getting the right audience to see their brands’ stories.
- Communication leaders with five or more years of experience.
By the end of this certificate program, participants will be able to:
- Use strategy to create stories with purpose for their brand.
- Understand where to look to uncover stories that will move the needle.
- Learn the key elements of a compelling story and the different ways to structure stories.
- Understand brand storytelling video best practices including equipment and tools to consider.
- Determine how to get their stories in front of their target audiences.
- Discover the tips and tools to measure ROI and show the value of their content.
Certificate Program Modules:
- The Art of Storytelling
- Story Discovery
- Story Creation – Structure
- Story Creation – For Multiple Formats
- Story Amplification
- Storytelling ROI and Putting It Together