Cut Through the Clutter in PR
September 15, 2022 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
How long should your press release or other PR piece be? Your headline? Your lead? Learn “the numbers” you need to measurably improve your readability.
Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Learn how long your news release should be — the No. 1 way to improve your writing for media relations.
- Cut your lead down to size. Find out how long journalists think your first paragraph should be.
- Stop doing one thing that gets in the way of reporters and editors doing their jobs.
- The question to ask to get the right tone in your release.
- Measurably improve readability. PR pros in our press release workshops have improved readability by up to 300% with our cool — free! — tool.