Communication Programs and Services at Association and Not-for-profit Organizations in a Post-pandemic World
March 30, 2023 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
How can you take yours from good to great? Join the Association/Nonprofit Section for robust dialogue and deliberations on the following topics:
- What’s next in a post-pandemic world?
- Key elements of strategic plans, development and implementation
- Strategic thinking
- Maximizing meeting productivity
- Communications to gain trust in and from your members
- New opportunities for using communications in advocacy efforts
- Key elements of self care
- Resources for lifelong learning
Featuring David Reel, Maryland director for Quantum Communications, and hosted by Heather Willden, director of governance and strategic initiatives at the American Association for Respiratory Care.
Hosted by the Association/Nonprofit Section. Paid registration for non-Association/Nonprofit Section members includes the live webinar and video playback for one month.
Accreditation InformationParticipants with the APR credential earn 0.5 CEUs for a webinar.
Members of the Association/Nonprofit Section receive the Section price listed below.