Best Practices for Writing Soundbites
June 15, 2023 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
Journalists deem PR quotes to be the least important element of a news release — after the dateline and boilerplate.
In this webinar, you’ll learn to turn lame-ass quotes into killer soundbites. Specifically, you’ll learn how to:
- Stop using the most overused PR quote approaches in your news release and email pitch. Journalists and bloggers — not to mention readers — will love you for it.
- Steal techniques from Silver Anvil winners for making your sound bites sound better.
- Write quotes like The New York Times. You’ll learn two tricks to steal from the news publication of record in the United States.
- Determine what percentage of your message should be quotes.
- Write tight bites. Even a lame quote will sound better when you use our quote length targets.
Accreditation InformationParticipants with the APR credential earn 0.5 CEUs for a webinar.