How To Catch Your Readers With ChatGPT: Six Ways To Use AI To Become a Better Writer
People who use ChatGPT to write messages get the job done 59% faster than those who don’t, according to a study by MIT researchers Shakked Noy and Whitney Zhang. (And some of these folks had never used ChatGPT before, so that includes learning curve time.)
Plus, those who used AI in writing produced better messages. Writers scored 4.5 on a 1 to 7 quality scale with ChatGPT, 3.8 without it.
I don’t know about you, but I’ll take an 18% boost in quality in less than half the time any time!
How can you draw readers in and move them to act with ChatGPT?
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Use ChatGPT to develop story ideas.
- Use ChatGPT to research articles and blog posts.
- Use ChatGPT to write better messages.
- Use ChatGPT to craft creative story elements.
- Use ChatGPT to make your message more readable.