Posting Jobs to PRSA Jobcenter? Here Are the Quick Facts
Added Value Exposure. Every public relations job post gains additional visibility through:
- PRSA Jobcenter’s Twitter account (38,000+ followers).
- PRSA’s career newsletter and Job Flash Email (83,000 public relations and communications professionals).
- Great products at affordable rates that increase your posting exposure.
- Internship/Entry-level jobs for only $100, which includes free distribution to over 11,000 PRSSA students.
- College and university positions for only $150.
- Pre-screening filters based on desired candidate critieria, such as APR.
- Candidate management tools.
PRSA offers 25% discounts to post a 30 day basic posting to:
- Public relations agencies.
- Health care organizations.
- Government organizations.
- Nonprofit/Association – 50% discount
Connect with more than 32,000 public relations and communications professionals who are ready to view your jobs.
Contact John Kesaris at (212) 460-1406 for the discount code and custom packages.