Job Seeker Benefits: Resources for Success
The current economy and increasing role of social media have raised employer’s expectations for a job candidate. You need help to land the job and to then hit the ground running on your first day of work. It’s not enough to be qualified. PRSA Jobcenter can help you at all levels of your career.
- Post a resume for free (upload as Word, PDF or LinkedIn profile).
- Explore 2,000+ communications and public relations job postings.
- Create a detailed, anonymous candidate profile.
- Find job opportunities immediately via emailed job alerts.
- Locate entry-level jobs easily below the “states” field on the “View Jobs” page.
- Sign up for a job feed.
- Obtain tips on job hunting.
- Read articles, blogs and content on resumes and cover letters.
- View excerpts from Spring Associate’s public relations salary report for Agencies and Corporate.
- Review Sandy Charet’s “job search checklist.