Educators Academy Section
The Educators Academy Professional Interest Section is comprised of 400 college and university public relations educators and practitioners. The members of this Section play a vital role in educating the next generation of public relations and communication practitioners, in addition to conducting important industry research.
Through our virtual networks, in-person events, case studies and scholarly research, you’ll gain access to tools, insights and current industry practices that will shape your research projects and curricula.
Join us in Nashville!
This fall, the 2023 Educators Academy Senior Summit and ICON 2023 will be co-located at Nashville’s Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
Learn about what’s “hot” in public relations learning and in the field from both academics and professionals featuring:
- trailblazing panelists who provide valuable insights into topics facing both the academy and the profession such as: DEI, work-life balance, social media strategies, working with AI, developing public relations leadership skills, and others
- cutting-edge teaching strategies and course lessons with current industry practices built into them
- up-to-date, innovative research from leading scholars in the field
- networking opportunities with future educators, current educators, and industry leaders
- Syllabus & Course Schedule - Strategies for Public Relations and Social Media
- Developing courses for active learning styles through digital media
- Teachable moments for educators
*This is a sneak peek at Member Resources.
Join this Section for full access.
The Adjunct Resource Guide aims to help public relations practitioners transition into the college classroom and become effective educators. Developed by members of the PRSA College of Fellows and Educators Academy, the guide answers common questions about being a part-time faculty member and teaching the next generation of PR professionals.