Group Membership is a great way to demonstrate the value of professional development within your organization. Teams of five or more members never pay an initiation fee and receive access to all of PRSA’s offerings at a reduced rate.
A team of five or more members will receive a waived initiation fee.
- 5-9 members: $260 per member
- 10-20 members: $245 per member
- Have a group of 21 or more? Contact us to learn about our special pricing.
- Provide immediate training on the latest tactics and strategies through online and in-person events
- Help build business through connections to an engaged network of more than 21,000 colleagues
- Keep your team up to date with the latest PR news and industry headlines that are making an impact
Benefits For Your Team
As an Employer, How Do You Benefit?
Sharpen your team’s focus and demonstrate the fastest and most efficient approaches to building business with PRSA Group Membership through:
- Training Programs - instantly access more than 70 live and on-demand webinars, which offer cutting-edge tools and techniques from industry thought leaders
- Industry News - find the top industry headlines in one place when they’re delivered straight to your inbox through our Issues & Trends daily newsletter and from the monthly Strategies & Tactics newspaper
- Campaigns & Research - find the latest best practices in Silver Anvil Award-winning case studies and members-only research
- Community Involvement - network with local professionals in your Chapter, as well as sector-specific colleagues in our national Professional Interest Section communities
Exclusive Group-Only Discounts:
- New member initiation fee waived - a $65 savings per member
- Scaled national and international memberships: 5 to 9 members, $260 per person, 10 to 20 members, $245 per person, 21 to 49 members, $225 per person
- Transferability - should your staff change, let us know. Only group membership offers for your full 12-month value – the most popular group benefit
Group Membership Program Criteria
PRSA’s Group Membership Process Is Set Up to Support You
If you’re considering enrolling your team in the Group Membership Program, we’ve set some criteria to ensure that this program provides the greatest return on investment:
- Minimum of five employees join at the same time
- All employees must join as the same member type
- A Group Member Application for all new members is needed, along with payment
- Payment methods accepted are credit cards (Mastercard, Visa and American Express), ACH or company checks
Once you’ve become a PRSA Group, our straightforward process includes:
- One convenient renewal date for the entire team
- One invoice detailing payment for each member, which will be sent to the Group contact
- The ability for additional members to join the Group at any time during the year. Dues will be prorated accordingly
- Easily transferable memberships for when an employee changes departments or leaves your organization
- Annual billing for renewals, after the first year
- Availability of multi-year memberships at an additional discount