It is PRSA’s mission to make communications professionals smarter, better prepared and more connected through all stages of their careers. If you are ready to invest in yourself and your career join PRSA today!
Here are a few ways we can help you:
- Smarter – Expand your skills so that you stay competitive and are ready for your next career opportunity.
- Better Prepared – Impress your colleagues and clients by knowing the latest industry information, best practices and by gaining recognition for your work.
- Receive daily updates and relevant industry information the Issue & Trends e-newsletter.
- Join a PRSA Professional Interest Section to explore different industries that PR and communication professionals serve.
- Enter the Silver Anvil Awards competition to increase your visibility, receive useful feedback and gain recognition by winning an award for your company or client.
- More Connected – Connect with communication professionals in every industry across the country both online and in-person.
- Elevate your knowledge through thought leadership by contributing to the MyPRSA or PRSay blogs.
- Share your expertise with more than 21,000 communication professionals in the MyPRSA online community.
- Engage in stimulating conversations, ignite your creativity, and renew your enthusiasm for your career by:
Click here to learn more about the exclusive benefits that PRSA members receive.
Membership in PRSA, a local Chapter and a Professional Interest Section(s) is an ideal way to advance your career. We encourage you to enhance your membership by joining the Chapter and Section(s)* that are right for you.
*To join a Chapter or Section, you must already be a PRSA member.