There are many reasons why PR and communications professionals join PRSA. Here are just a few:
- Take Charge of Your Career – Expand your skills so that you are prepared for your next career opportunity. Our compelling content — webinars, publications, e-newsletters and in-person events — is developed to help you refine your skills and stay up to date on the latest trends. Take advantage of enriching professional growth and development opportunities. Elevate your knowledge through thought leadership.
- Expand Your Sphere of Influence – Share your knowledge with PRSA’s more than 21,000 members, while increasing your influence, reputation and value in the marketplace through opportunities such our exclusive, private online community MyPRSA, and the Silver Anvil Awards.
- Develop Strategic Connections – Explore different disciplines and connect with communications professionals in every industry across the country both online and in person. Build and expand your network of trusted confidants and mentors.
- Give Back to the Profession – Share your expertise and help shape the future of the industry.
- Stay Inspired and Motivated – Engage in stimulating conversations, ignite your creativity, and renew your enthusiasm for your career at events featuring strategic innovations.
Membership in PRSA, a local Chapter and a Professional Interest Section(s) is an ideal way to advance your career. We encourage you to enhance your membership by joining the Chapter and Section(s)* that are right for you.
*To join a Chapter or Section, you must already be a PRSA member.
Click here to learn more about the exclusive benefits that PRSA members receive.