PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
Jeneen Garcia is the Senior Vice President of Programming for PRSA & PRSSA.
Garcia leads PRSSA’s programs and services, as well as leadership of its Chapters and university liaisons.Nearly 30 years ago, Garcia began her career at PRSA and has served in strategic roles, including Assistant Director for the PRSA Counselors Academy and Technology Sections, Vice President of Education, and Executive Director of PRSSA.
Garcia graduated from New York University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology.
- National President
- Immediate Past President
- Vice President of Brand Engagement
- Vice President of Career Services
- Vice President of Chapter Development
- Vice President of Digital Communications
- Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion
- Vice President of Events and Fundraising
- Vice President of Member Services
- Vice President of Professional Development
- National Faculty Adviser
- National Professional Adviser
- PRSA Board Liaison, Heide Harrell, APR
- PRSA Board Liaison, Ray Day
- PRSA Senior Vice President of Programming
- PRSA Board Liaison, Jeff Wilson, APR