Before sending an email to a colleague, you can check the Member Directory to see if they are already a member of PRSA.
Something you might be interested in…
Dear <fill in your friend’s name>,
I hope all is well. As 2017 comes to a close, I just wanted to reach out to see if you were interested in joining PRSA, the world’s largest professional association of public relations and communication professionals? I’m a member and I really value all the member benefits, including hundreds of online resources and a widespread and diverse group of communication professionals to network with.
Here are a few highlights of PRSA membership that I think you would find useful:
- Nearly 100 free webinars.
- Hundreds of articles from PRSA’s industry-focused publications, including daily PR newsletters and a monthly newspaper.
- 24/7 access to the MyPRSA online community, where you can ask any question you might have and share your own experiences with other members.
- Discounts on dozens of products and services through the PRSA Member Discount Program.
- Excellent professional development opportunities. Plus, members receive discounted rates on all PRSA conferences, workshops, certificate programs and e-learning courses.
If you would like to join me — and thousands of other PR and communication professionals, you can become a member of PRSA by clicking here. Use the promo code FRIEND17 and the $65 initiation fee will be waived. Also, please include my name in the “How did you hear about PRSA” section of the membership application.
Let me know if you have any questions,
<Insert Your Name>