Below is a list of apps that help communications professionals do their job more efficiently.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Check off your to-do list and move your projects forward by bringing the right people, conversations, tools, and information you need together.
- Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
- Message or call any person or group within your team
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
- Integrate into your workflow, the tools and services you already use including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk, and more
- Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
- Customize your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Create amazing time lapse videos with Hyperlapse. Using Instagram’s in-house stabilization, Hyperlapse shoots polished time lapse videos that were previously impossible without bulky tripods and expensive equipment.
When you shoot a time lapse video with Hyperlapse, your footage will be instantly stabilized to smooth out the bumps from the road and give it a cinematic feeling. Capture an entire sunrise in 10 seconds—even from the back of a moving motorcycle. Walk through the crowds at an all-day music festival, then distill it into a 30 second spot. Capture your bumpy trail run and share your 5k in 5 seconds.
- Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you’re walking, running, jumping or falling.
- Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
- Speed up your Hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
- Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
Canva makes graphic design amazingly simple for everyone, by bringing together a drag-and-drop design tool with a library of more than 1 million stock photographs, graphic elements and fonts.
- Convey your message by adding text or captions to your designs. Choose from over a 100 fonts to suit your style, tone and voice. Adjust the font size, color, line height, line spacing, alignment, position and rotation of your words to get your design picture-perfect.
- Choose from our library of more than 1 million premium images or design with hundreds of free elements and fonts. Use images from your Camera roll in your designs, or take photos on the go.
- Take your photos to the next level with Canva’s stunningly simple photo editor. Present a consistent look and feel on social media and in your marketing materials. You can edit your photos using preset filters or get advanced with photo editing tools like brightness, contrast, saturation, tint, blur, x-process and vignette. With more than six quadrillion options, you’ll never be stuck for choice.
- Share directly to your favorite social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ or, save your design to your Camera Roll and share via email, text, messaging apps and more.
From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish.
- Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your home screen, with the widget)
- Create projects to organize your tasks as lists or boards
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Swipe to quickly complete tasks and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly
- Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task
- Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
Doodle radically simplifies the process of scheduling events, whether they’re board or team meetings, dinners with friends, reunions, weekend trips, or anything else.
- SAVE TIME: Instead of writing numerous messages you just set up one poll.
- IT’S WHERE YOU ARE: Invite using WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, email, SMS …
- DOODLE WEB: Your invitees can even participate without the App on our easy-to-use mobile and desktop websites.
- EVENT CHATS: Need to clarify details? Have a chat, right then and there and discuss upcoming events with invitees.
- AND MUCH MORE: Calendar integration to easily detect conflicts, push notifications for all important updates, easy signup.
Use Mention to create keyword-based alerts on your company, your brand, and your competitors, and receive updates in real time about any mentions on the web and social networks.
- Go Live – Tell your story as it happens with live video.
- Talk with Followers – See what people are saying about you and the topics you’re interested in.
- Stay in the Loop – Get posts from the people you follow and see trending stories in one place.
- Share Everywhere – Share updates across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, all from one app.
- Tell Your Story – Start conversations directly from your phone by posting updates, sharing photos or videos, or hosting a live Q&A.
Grammarly will make sure your messages, documents, and social media posts are clear, mistake-free, and impactful.
- Corrects over 250 types of grammatical mistakes while also catching contextual spelling errors and poor vocabulary usage.
- Grammarly helps you write mistake-free on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and nearly anywhere else you write on the web.
With SoAmpli, teams can access relevant content to share on social media, increasing their network and influence to convert cold leads into hot prospects. Marketers save time on content discovery and distribution, increasing and showcasing the ROI of their content.
- Post links and images
- Engage with content and share on your external profiles
- Schedule posts for a specific time and date, even on the go
- Schedule posts with automated scheduling
- Import any link directly with one click
- Create and manage all your SoAmpli channels
- Get instant notifications when other users like, share, or comment on your posts
- Keep track of your position in the leaderboard
- Find out which posts have generated the highest number of shares and click-throughs.
Pagemodo enables users to find, post, and schedule content to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn all in one place. Share while you browse, or schedule content to keep your followers engaged day and night.
- Choose the format your audience likes best from image, link, or text-only
- Post to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn all at once or individually
- Share any combination of text, links, images, or all three
- Post right away, or add to your live-synced Pagemodo Posts queue
- Switch easily between your personal and business accounts
- Manage multiple social media business profiles
Hootsuite is the most widely used platform for managing social media for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ Pages from one secure, web-based dashboard.
- Share messages with your favorite social networks within one app
- Use AutoSchedule to spread messages out over a number of days, which is great for time management
- View and manage all of your favorite social networks from one place
- Use the Ow.ly link shortener to track click-through stats
BuzzSumo enables users to understand what content is resonating with your audience with their advanced social search engine finds the most shared content for a topic, author or a domain.
- Instantly share estimate for spotting popular content
- View who shared the page on Twitter
- See the most shared content for the current website
- Analyze top performing content formats
- Easily share content via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it’s managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
- Create boards to organize anything you’re working on
- Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
- Customize workflows for different projects
- Add checklists of “To-Dos” on cards
- Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
Download Via App Store
Download Via Google Play