1. Does the Chapter promotion really offer free membership to PRSA?
Not exactly. The promotion offers a free one-year Chapter membership only if you join and pay for PRSA National membership.
2. What if I want to join and only pay for Chapter membership?
Our PRSA Bylaws do not permit joining a Chapter without National membership.
3. Are there any limitations to the free Chapter promotion?
The free Chapter promotion only waives Chapter dues for the first year of membership, up to a maximum of $100. For Chapters who charge more than $100 for their dues (Arkansas, Memphis, Richmond), National will waive the first $100 Chapter dues and collect the remaining balance. This discount can only be applied to one Chapter, not multiple Chapters.
This offer is only available to those who are:
This offer is NOT available to:
This offer may not be combined with other offers.
4. How much are Chapter dues?
A list of all our Chapters and their dues can be found online.
5. Where can I find more information about PRSA Chapters?
A list of all our Chapters and their websites can be found here.
6. I’m ready to sign up. How and where do I join?
If paying by credit card, join online. If paying by check, download the PRSA membership application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate that you require an invoice to pay by check and we will email you an invoice.
7. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and checks. We cannot accept purchase orders or wire transfers.
8. I tried joining but the online form kept charging me for Chapter dues. What am I doing wrong?
There may be several reasons why you are being charged for Chapter dues:
9. I really want to join PRSA but the dues are too high. Are there any other discounts I’m eligible for?
We do not provide discounts on PRSA dues; however, you can pay for your membership in installments. Click here for more information about the quarterly payment plan and how to enroll.
10. When does my membership begin and how long is it good for?
Your membership begins the day we process your payment and is good one year from the date you join. For example, if you join PRSA on May 1, 2016, your membership is paid through April 30, 2017.
11. If I join PRSA and want to cancel my membership, can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, no. PRSA membership dues are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
12. How do I transfer my membership to another individual?
PRSA membership is nontransferable, unless you are part of a group membership. If you are part of a group membership, contact email@example.com for assistance.
13. I joined PRSA but did not get a receipt or confirmation of my membership. Who do I contact?
If you joined online, you should have received two emails: one for your receipt and another one welcoming you to PRSA. If you joined your local Chapter, you should receive a welcome email from the Chapter within a week of joining. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any of this information.
Visit Membership FAQs for more answers to your questions.
Questions? Send an email to Member Services or call (212) 460-1400.