review/approve all public relations and marketing collateral before it is publicly disseminated.
3. Provide course evaluations to PRSA MBA Committee during varying timeframes:
- Mid-point (if school conducts mid-point course evaluations)
- Completion of the course’s first semester or session (for seminar formats of the initiative)
- End of subsequent semesters/sessions
4. Maintain a confidential database of all course evaluations. They will be used by PRSA and participating
schools to gather information for continuous improvement of the program