ICON 2021 Featured Keynote Speakers
Join us this fall as PRSA presents an all-virtual ICON 2021!
Beginning on Oct. 4, ICON 2021 offers compelling general sessions, timely keynote speakers, on-point breakout sessions, fun networking opportunities and more.
ICON 2021 will deliver the thought leadership, education, information and connections you need to accelerate your professional career opportunities by:
- Showcasing the resilience, agility and responsiveness of professional communicators, educators and students in challenging times.
- Preparing professional communicators and students to thrive and excel in the future by presenting emerging technologies, innovative solutions and evolving approaches to public relations and public affairs.
- Taking the lessons of 2020 and sharing best practices around crisis communications, advocacy, activism, agility and preparedness.
- Unleashing the power of the individual communicator to influence outcomes.
- Building a reimagined future while galvanizing the power of many voices.
Navigate, network and participate in event activities with the ICON 2021 custom app.
2021 ICON Rates
Virtual Registration Options
Includes all online general sessions, professional development workshops, on-demand recordings, Solution Showcase and networking opportunities as indicated in the program.**
|$695 *||$895 †|
|PRSSA (Student) and Faculty Adviser Registration|
Includes all online general sessions, professional development workshops, student programming, on-demand recordings, Solution Showcase and networking opportunities as indicated in the program.**
* Global Alliance and CPRS members qualify for the PRSA member rate.
** 2021 ICON program items, including meal functions, are subject to change.
† For attendees who meet eligibility criteria, this nonmember rate includes full paid National membership for one year. PRSA will send you an application after the Conference in November 2021.