View Calendar of Events View Professional Development Catalog
- May 11: Executive Presence for PR Professionals, Jay Sullivan, New York
Executive presence is no longer a nice-to-have in the global arena – it is essential to win the next deal, land the next assignment, lead a great team, impact change and drive the bottom line. This program will help you recognize your greatest professional qualities and help you stand out from the competition.
- June 7–8: Crisis Communication Master Class, Helio Fred Garcia and Adam Tiouririne, Chicago
The PRSA Crisis Communication Master Class is a professional development offering that is designed as an in-depth, in-person, two-day immersion in advanced best practices in crisis communication. The in-class instruction, role-play and exercises are structured to help participants master crisis communication best practices through real-world work.
- June 14: Public Relations Strategic Planning, Stacey Smith, APR, Fellow PRSA, Miami
This workshop will teach you how to build a comprehensive, behavioral strategic plan, plus give you an opportunity to begin to develop the framework of a strategic plan you can use. Designed for practitioners who are responsible for their department’s (or client’s) strategic plan, or are a key voice in its development.
- September 21: Visual Content and Media Relations, Malayna Evans, Ph.D., Washington, D.C. area
Visual storytelling done well increases engagement, explains and summarizes complex information, speeds up comprehension, tugs the heartstrings and motivates action. This is why visuals are now at the heart of brand identity and content creation to a greater degree than ever before. This workshop will discuss tactics for creating and sharing highly branded, engaging and transferable media-facing assets.
- April 17–18: Cut Through the Clutter, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, New York
- April 18–20: Visual Communications and Infographics Conference, Portland, Ore.
- April 27: PR Measurement Virtual Summit, online
- May 1–2: Catch Your Readers, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Denver
- June 12–13: Writing for The Web and Mobile, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Chicago
- July 25–26: Master the Art of the Storyteller, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Portland, Ore.
- Sept. 6–7: Not Your Father’s News Release, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Atlanta
- Oct. 2–3: Catch Your Readers, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Dallas
- Nov. 7–8: Think Inside the Inbox: Get Opened, Read & Clicked Through, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Washington, D.C.