Reputation Management Certificate Program
Corporate Reputation Management (RM) is a concept at the core of the communications profession — one that has matured into a management discipline over the past 20 years that extends beyond traditional domain of the function. As it has matured and expanded into the realm of business strategy and corporate governance, Communicators are seen as the go-to experts inside their organizations.
This on-demand, professional development offering is designed as a certificate-of-completion program to equip management-level communicators with solid perspective of best practices and resources to meet the changing expectations of senior management for Reputation Leadership.
After successfully completing the series, registrants will be awarded a certificate-of-completion.
This certificate program is designed for:
- Manager and senior level PR and communication professionals.
- Professionals who council their leadership.
- Strategic thinkers in communication roles.
- Professionals who are responsible for corporate culture.
- Any professional responsible for managing a corporate brand.
- Industry leaders responsible for implementing initiatives across an enterprise.
- Professionals responsible for digital communications.
By the end of this certificate program participants will:
- Master key skills, tools and proven processes necessary to become an internal “champion” for corporate reputation.
- Highlight/share case studies from organizations who have succeeded along their reputation journeys.
- Quantify, benchmark and ultimately connect the dots from reputation to business results.
- Grasp new digital and social tools that present the greatest threat (and opportunity) for their organization’s reputation.
- Draw on the insights of experts who have witnessed the evolution of disconnected CSR and what it takes to demonstrate a clear path in setting the vision for an organization.
- Discover how to win support for your programs and initiatives from outside the function and across the organization.
- Understand what key traits CEOs are looking for in their communications leaders and receive advice for your personal professional development and career advancement in the Reputation Economy.
(All 8 Modules)
Learning Modules in this Course
Click on the titles below to read more about each module.
The Reputation Champion’s Path
Responsibility for reputation management can be overwhelming. This module will explore the skills, tools, and proven processes necessary to be a successful reputation champion. Participants will learn how to identify the key elements of an organization’s reputation so that one can build programs, establish benchmarks and elevate and enhance a corporate reputation.
Note: Since Module 1: “The Reputation Champion’s Path” provides an overview for the remaining course modules, it is not available for individual sale.
Reputation and the CEO
KPIs and Collaboration: The Reputation Journey
Measurement Discipline: Solve the Reputation Value Equation
CSR and Reputation: Establishing a Vision
Reputation and the Communicator’s Career
Corporate Diplomacy and Executive Leadership
Course Duration: Approximately 7–8 hours
Module Duration: Approximately 45–60 minutes
Participants with the APR credential earn 0.5 renewal CEUs for each completed module of this course, for a total of 4.0 CEUs. Learn more about Accreditation.
Download the form for the full certificate program, or one form for each module you would like to purchase.
- Full Certificate Program
- Module 1 is not available for individual sale, as it provides an overview for the remaining course modules.
- Module 2: Reputation and the CEO
- Module 3: KPIs and Collaboration: The Reputation Journey
- Module 4: Digital Reputation
- Module 5: Measurement Discipline: Solve the Reputation Value Equation
- Module 6: CSR and Reputation: Establishing a Vision
- Module 7: Reputation and the Communicator’s Career
- Module 8: Corporate Diplomacy and Executive Leadership